Project Component Manager
Role : Project Component Manager
Experience : 6 – 9 Years
Job Location : Bangalore
- Techno-Manager who can closely work with the team and customer.
- Hands-on Project management experience in automotive domain.
- Preparation of Estimation, Effort and Budget Tracking, Customer Co-ordination, Scheduling, Defect Tracking, Metrics Reporting.
- Stake holder management
- Managing requirements and changes in the project
- On time and Quality delivery
- Excellent Embedded systems Concepts in Automotive domain
- Good understanding of Embedded Software Development in Automotive domain
- Adaptive to challenging situations
- Good knowledge of CMMI / ISO /ASPICE quality standard
- Automotive system knowledge (ECU, Sensors, Software) and technical mindset
- Ability to understand and take decision on technical proposals
- Good negotiating and convincing skills
- Awareness of Hardware, Hardware & Software Interface, Software Development Models
- Experience in working with International /Inter-Cultural teams
- Experience in using Change management and version management tools (like Rational ClearQuest, SVN, DOORS, Clear Case etc)