Role : Assistant Manager – DB Development
Work timings would be 10 PM IST to 7 AM PST
Experience : 8-12 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualifications: Any Engineering Graduate
Skills Required :
- Looking for 10+ Years of Experience and expertise in SQL Server Databases Architecture Design, development, and implementation.
- The candidate will also work with other developers optimizing complex SQL queries as necessary and establishing best practices. The Candidate will help resolve all database usage issues and come up with ideas and advice that can help avoid such problems in the future.
- Design and implement robust database administration solutions including resource management, security, backup and recovery, performance monitoring and tuning, data management and capacity planning, planning, and implementing failover between database instances on SQL Server 2008 – 2016 Database Server in both OLAP and OLTP environments.
- Create and modify database schema, T-SQL scripts, stored procedures and other database objects and SSIS packages in order to meet customer requirements.
- Strong in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) for ETL and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) for report generation
- Good in performance tuning especially tuning complex queries, procedure and indexing strategies.
- Capable of troubleshooting common database issues
- Familiar with tools that can aid with profiling server resource usage and optimizing it
- Must have experience working with high concurrency web applications
- Review the work of peer developers
- Perform performance analysis using query analyzer and SQL Profiles
- Adhere to best practices and coding standards and help to improve them over time
- Create and update documentation and project management artifacts in support of research and coding activities.
- Should have experience working with Global teams consisting of other talented developers, product managers, project managers, and architects.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing
- Should be a very good team player possessing inter-personal skills & willing to work in shifts.