Role : Solutions Consultant Manager
Experience : 10+ Years
Job Location : Mumbai / Delhi
Looking for a Solutions Consultant Manager who supports Enterprise Sales Manager and Partner Account Manager for deal flow by securing the “technical close” in complex Display and in-room, SaaS solutions. The SCM collaborates with sales, service, engineering, SI and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers. The SCM is responsible for achieving a profit and productivity quota made up of the combined expectations of the sales resources, market, and/or channel supported.
- Assist sales & partner team through preparation and delivery of technical presentations and statements of work by matching specific client business requirements with effective technical solutions.
- Works deals assigned to the sales team supported, prioritizing effort based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and profit, or as directed by the VP of WW Enterprise Sales, or the VP of Global Strategic Partnership and International Sales.
- Proactively scopes the solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
- Coordinate closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customer business requirements, assesses customers met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
- Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer firm. Adapts solutions as necessary to ensure appropriate support.
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, sale support, and service resources to align solution design with customers ’business requirements.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines, market areas, channel, or teams supported.
- Assist sales team through preparation and delivery of technical presentations and statements of work by matching specific client business requirements with effective technical solutions.
- Educate prospects on product implementation and usage and answers their technical and security questions.
- Participate in consultations and/or product capability assessments with prospects.
- Create relationships with key decision makers and serve as external technical spokesperson.
- Develop and maintain a broad knowledge of the live assistance/customer experience industry to stay aware of trends, issues and competition.
- Participates in proposal and presentation development; supports Sales with insights for competitive strategy.
- Passionate commitment to quality and success.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in related discipline. Computer Science or Engineering degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of technical support or development experience.
- Knowledge of the AV industry System Integration for in-room and complex solutions.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows OS administration and troubleshooting, including Device Manager, Software installation, Network settings, Event logs, DXDiag and System Information analysis, Audio and video settings, CPU and memory analysis, and USB devices. Experience with Windows PC architecture, including installing Windows and SUB devices, creating and installing image files, updating component drivers and installing third-party software.
- Understanding of Network protocols and experience diagnosing connection-related issues.
- Understanding of and experience with client software/implementation testing.
- Experience with Windows Server and Domain/Active Directory administration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel extensively in India and abroad.