Role : Software Engineer – LTE – MAC
Experience : 5 -15 years
Job Location : Gurgaon / Bangalore
- 5 – 15-year experience of embedded C/C++ programming in design and development of communication protocols.
- Good level of understanding and development experience with GSM, UMTS, or LTE protocols.
- Familiarity with software development on resource constrained systems, using multi-threaded development models.
- Ability to isolate and fix bugs at different layers of typical communication protocol (data/control) stack.
- Working knowledge of certain specific 3GPP protocols – RRC, S1AP, X2AP, NAS. Understanding of end-to-end procedures for voice and data call establishment, mobility and interworking with core network modules.
- Ability to write concise functional specs, implementation and design documents, and to develop a feature from grounds up.
- Working knowledge of IP protocol stack.
- Ability to take technical ownership for a feature across the entire software product.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.