Role : Project Coordinator
Experience : 6 -10 years
Job Location : Bangalore
Role & Responsibilities:
The project coordinator will be responsible for cross team collaboration and will be a focal point for information flow between teams across onshore and offshore (BA, QA, Development and Configuration Management, Product Management, release management etc.) during the various projects/releases. Accountable for the complete project responsibilities and must play the role of Lead.
Mandatory Skills / Requirement:
- Total of 6 -10 years of experience
- 3+ Years of experience as Project coordinator and at least 1 year of experience in agile methodology.
- Basic Active Directory knowledge.
- Strong skills developing and maintaining project schedules and plans using MPP or TFS
- Ability to work effectively across multiple and virtual teams
- Experience in interacting with U.S. teams at multiple levels
- Good negotiation skills
- Very good written and verbal communication skills.