Role : Apache NiFi – Integration Application Developer
Experience : 6-9 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Skills Required :
- Collaborating within Agile Scrum teams as a key contributor responsible for the design, test and implementation of interfaces required.
- Developing and performing automated builds, testing, and deployments in support of NiFi development.
- Experience creating custom NiFi processors.
- Experience with high-velocity high-volume stream processing: Apache Kafka, Apache NiFi, Stream Sets, etc.
- Experience configuring and administering NiFi installations.
- Experience in building data ingestion workflows/pipeline flows using NiFi, NiFi registry
- Experience with NiFi performance tuning.
- Knowledge of security principles and methods.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, such as Scrum, ideally in a DevOps environment.
- Ability to optimize workflows based in NiFi.
- Knowledge of IP networking including TCP, UDP, DNS, DHCP, firewalls, IP routing, etc.
- Experience with NiFi-supported scripting languages (Python, Groovy).
- Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience.
- Experience with performance tuning of NiFi processing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication