- • Lead a bright team of data scientist to design, develop and evaluate machine learning models suitable for text analytics including NER, Coref Resolution, Clustering, Sentiment Analysis, Econometric models, Statistical Models
- • Explore cutting-edge techniques leveraging AI/ML in identifying the right algorithms, tools, techniques, libraries, to achieve high accuracy and performance
- • Work closely with product development teams to develop new algorithms, improve existing algorithms and models, scale models to cover multiple languages and domains
- • High level critical thinking and creative problem solving abilities
- • Effectively communicate with fellow technologists and other stakeholders.
Knowledge and skills:
- • Non-trivial project experience in natural language processing — extracting insightful information from free text
- • Strong working knowledge of Statistics, Statistical Models, Big Data, Supervised and Unsupervised Machine Learning, and Deep Learning
- • Knowledge of packages such as Tensorflow, Pytorch, Keras, Scikit Learn, Pandas, NLTK, Gensim, spaCy
- • Have experience with constituency and dependency parsers, anaphora and word sense disambiguation, language models, knowledge graph etc.
- • Strong cross-platform skills (Linux and Windows)
- • Hands-on coding skills