Role : Software Engineer – Non-Access Stratum
Experience : 3 -5 years
Job Location : Bangalore
- Previous work experience on any 2G/3G NAS protocols (Mobility Management, Connection Management, Session Management, USIM interaction etc).
- Good understanding of 3GPP Spec 24.008, 23.122, 31.111 etc (In-depth understanding of PLMN selection procedures, cell-selection procedures, CSFB, SRVCC, Ecall features.)
- Good understanding in NAS-ENAS interaction & basic understanding of 3GPP 24.301 is desirable.
- Experience in analysis field issues, GCF conformance TC issues debugging.
- Strong debugging skills using DDD, GDB, trace-32 & experience in issue log analysis is required.
- Strong hands-on experience in C software development for telecommunications and modem software (IBM – Rational SDL experience is also desirable).
- General understanding of UE Protocol Stack & various functional blocks.
- Ability to work with team of engineers/architects (local and/or off-shore) in a dynamic workplace.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.