Role : Java Architect – Software Development Manager
Experience : 6- 12 Years
Job Location : Bangalore
Role & Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for scalable architecture and design of tech platforms
- Create architecture and design documents
- Work with engineers to convert the design into implementation
- Write code to demonstrate PoCs for new ideas
- Actively participate in architecture, design and code reviews
- Deep knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture
- Strong knowledge on AWS and devOps stack on top of AWS
- Excellent data structure & algorithm and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build architectures that are distributed, highly scalable over NoSQL databases, Big-Data, application integration, in-memory caches, and security.
- Hands-on experience in Advanced Java, Spring, Web Services, SQL/NoSQL databases.
- [Nice to Have] Hands-on experience in Node.JS, ES6, HTML5, ReactJs, AngularJs, SASS, CSS3.
- Experience and knowledge of open source tools & frameworks, broader cutting-edge technologies around server-side development.