Role : FPGA Design Validation Engineer
Experience : 6 – 8 Years
Job Location : Bangalore
Education: B. E / B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech specializing in Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation
- RTL verification of FPGAs used in video systems
- Test environment design and development in Verilog/ System Verilog.
- Test environment scripting in Perl and Python.
- Identify test cases from System Requirements/ User requirements.
- Test case coding in Verilog/ System Verilog.
- Functional and Post P&R simulation.
- Simulation Environment development and maintenance.
- Test Execution (Manual/Automated)
- Code Coverage analysis
- Assertions development and Assertion Based Verification
- Development of software models in high level languages like Python, C
- Support the development team in hardware debugging
- Reporting & Tracking of Defects
- Report test summary and status to management
- Knowledge of Digital Hardware with emphasis on FPGA systems and Xilinx FPGA internals.
- Good knowledge in Verilog / System Verilog.
- Good knowledge in Verification methodologies, preferably UVM.
- Knowledge of scripting language preferably in Python and Perl.
- Knowledge of a Simulator preferably Questasim.
- Knowledge of programming language preferably C.
- Experience in Assertion based verification.
- Experience in Code coverage analysis.
- Experience in using debugging tools like Chipscope, Oscilloscopes etc
- Experience in high speed interfaces.
- Experience in Video/ Display domain.
- Experience in Image processing algorithms.
- Experience in Automated testing.
- Knowledge of any Bug Reporting tool.
- Has a critical eye, attention to details and good analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a good team player
- Ability to learn new things quickly and adapt to the changes in technology and project
- Should enjoy taking initiatives
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Good communication and questioning skills
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate constructively with multicultural teams