Role : Embedded Automotive/Embedded software Architect
Experience : 7 – 9 Years
Job Location : Bangalore
- Embedded C, AutosarArchitecture, Design Pattern, Scripting(Shell, Perl etc..) and UML
- Experience in embedded Product development, Cross platform development.
- Good experience in designing & developing multi-core compliant, multi-threaded system SW using Mutex, Spinlocks, Semaphore, Event Flags etc.
- Good overview in reverse engineering low-level crash (e.g. hard faults, cache coherency issues), code relocation.
- Good customer and team interaction skills
- Exposure to Agile software development methods
- Domain and system knowledge on Active safety Domain
- Debugging using GDB, JTAG
- Knowledge on Renesys, TI, Free-scale based systems
- System Software Update, Package Management, Distribution Management
- Exposure to general build system configuration (Makefiles, etc.)
- Knowledge of Open Source development
- Working experience in Active Safety projects and Tools
- Experience in using Change management and version management tools (like Rational ClearQuest, ALM, SVN, DOORS, etc.)
- Japanese/ German Language competency
- Passion towards vehicle Driving & Dyna