Role : Autosar Architect
Experience : 8 – 9 Years
Job Location : Bangalore
Project Description : Firmware architecture development for AUTOSAR Diagnostic Stack.
- Interact with other teams (of other stacks) to have sync between design decisions
- Participate in reviews and provide valuable review findings – requirement / design/code/test spec related reviews
- Participate in customer interactions
- capable of debugging hardware issues / have strong embedded skills
- Architecture design involves translating low level hardware controls into a well-defined software architecture that will be used for firmware development. Work with both hardware specification and firmware implementation teams
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Knowledge of Client architecture.
- Proven ability to understand low level hardware specifications.
- Embedded software, firmware and device driver development on a variety of platforms.
- Experience with standard dev tools: revision control, issue tracking, profilers, debugging, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- 8-9 years of experience in AutosarDiag Stack
- Working experience on Linux OS
- Able to review documents -> requirements / code / design / test specs
- Experience working on DOORs
- Experience working on EA
- Well versed with Python coding and capable of guiding team to work on python scripting
- Adaptive Autosar Knowledge would be an added advantage